Tuesday 8 April 2014

Summer Wish List!


It may only be April but in my eyes that can only mean one thing... Summer is nearly here! Since getting back from travelling the world three weeks ago I have been getting serious withdrawal symptoms from seeing the sun and my body is not happy being wrapped in 1000 layers every time I leave the house. So, to brighten my mood and get me excited for the fast approaching summer, I decided to make a summer wish list of some of the beautiful seasonal items hitting our stores at the moment. I particularly love the Miss Guided jumpsuit and the Peter Pan Collar blouse which is a steal at just £9.00 in the Fashion Union sale!

Let's just hope we get some nice weather to wear it all now!

1) Floral Jumpsuit - Miss Guided, £29.99 2) Mac lipstick in Hoop, £15.00 3) Peter Pan Collar Blouse - Fashion Union, £9.00 4) Dolce and Gabbana - Dolce, £62.00 5) Heels - Miss Selfridge, £38.00 6) Teardrop Ring - Freedom at Topshop, £8.50 7) Sunglasses - Topshop, £16.00

No comments:

Post a Comment